Sunday 3 July 2011

its sport time..weee~

yesterday,i did a lot of sports activities..huhu..lets see..

morning-i went to school because got 'larian 1 malaysia 1 pelajar 1 sukan'..okay..based on its name,its so obvious i need to run..hehe..for almost 3 years i didnt run long distance..omg.!really killing me..damn tired la..haih..its my own fault also la..who ask me to be so lazy..ngeee..after that larian,i entered congkak competiton..but,i lost it..=.=" kalah tipis..but, nevermind la..its okay.. ;) after that,i just watched them play football..hehe..so funny.. =D

evening-i went to find my sister after that activities at school..and then,my bro and sis went to gym..and guess what,i joined them..im so exhausted but i still join them..errr..gatal..hehe..know what,i just did some exercise using legs only..my legs were so tired after that..huhu.. :(

night-hahaha..this one funny..i went to swim with my bro and sis..i thought just playing water..but,my bro forced me to learn swimming..haha..and for sure i just laughed and laughed when they taught me swim..hahahaha..and at the end of the class,i learned to float..my sis said that is the basic of swimming..haha..actually at first im scared bu after few minutes,i can suit myself..thank u sis and bro..hehe.. <3 <3

and now im having minor muscle pain..huhu..my muscle pain cream missing already..where is it.???i need you...

No comments:

Post a Comment