Monday 16 May 2011

teachers day celebration..

first of all,i want to wish all my teachers from sk bukit beruntung,
smk bukit sentosa,mrsm serting and smk sungai choh HAPPY
TEACHERS DAY..love u all so much..hee..thank you for teaching
me and please forgive me for all my mistakes..pray for my success
too..although im not a very outstanding student,but i will try my
best to do well in my examinations..=) this year's celebration at
semesco was fun..teachers were so sporting..hehe..like it..the
performance were fun too..today i was like didnt do anything..
just lepak2 with aqma and alin..bcoz i've done my job.so,just
dont jealous because im so free,k..before today,i was busy doing
my things too..just u all didnt see it..dont doubt with what i've
done,k..thank you..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment