Wednesday 18 May 2011

i know your feeling..

this post is specially dedicated to my
beloved junior tan chin aun..im sad to
hear that u did not get any offer to
further your study..i know u feel very
sad and frustrated..you must think that
this world is so unfair,rite.?last year, i
felt the same way like you too..why
the other people can get but i did not
even get any offer..i keep on asking why..
and why and why..i've been sad for a
couple of week..you are better than me..
i dont even want to enter form 6..and
finally i had to enter form 6 after my
mum forced me..the first day at form 6
like very suffering..and after few days
there i felt fun and i felt that i will regret
if i did not listen to my mom's advice..
tan,i know u can do well in form 6 because
you are a clever boy..you can get excellent
result during spm..why not in stpm.?my
advice is study hard to prove to all those
people...you are better than anyone else..
your future is better with stpm..thats why
god want u to enter form 6..trust me..
form 6 is better than anything else..good
luck..gambate..dont be so sad,k..i will
always pray for your success...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment